UK DELIVERY - Delivered from the UK.
Standard Delivery (3-5 Days, Royal Mail/Parcel force) - £2.99 or FREE over £50
Express Delivery (1-2 working days) £4.99
Orders received on weekdays before 13:00hrs GMT will be shipped out the same day. Orders placed after this time will be sent the next day. Orders placed on the weekend will be shipped out Monday.
Royal Mail International Tracked & Signed (10-15 working days) £14.99
- Please note that during busy periods shipping times may be affected and you may have to check with your preferred courier as to their deadlines.
- All orders are shipped directly from our UK warehouse within 24-48 hours of the order being placed.
- Orders received on weekdays before 13:00 GMT will be shipped out the same day. Orders placed after this time will be sent the next day. Orders placed on the weekend will be shipped out Monday.
- The estimated shipping time begins from the day your order is despatched.
- Please note that we are unable to make any changes or cancellations once the order has been placed. Once the order has arrived, please contact us on email@example.com if you have any questions.
We are not responsible for any import or custom fees associated with your order, please check with your country’s regulations to see if there will be any additional costs. This includes any import fees for orders sent with Free Express shipping.
Late or lost orders
When placing your order please make sure that you specify the correct delivery address as DELE jewellery take no responsibility for missing parcels that have been sent to the wrong address or if requested to leave with neighbour or an outbuilding.
Any order discrepancies relating to missing and/or lost items must be reported to us in writing via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We cannot refund or replace lost items until 20 working days after the date of despatch (25 working days for international items) - this is when Royal Mail classes items as being lost.
Items not received but tracking shows they have been delivered
This may happen when items are sent to places of work. In some cases, your item might have been delivered to a post room or colleague within your company and someone else will have signed for it. In these cases, you can request a proof of delivery certificate from the Royal Mail website by filling in a signature request form.
Please note we do not refund or replace items that are tracked as being delivered. For this reason, we always recommend that you get items delivered to a secure address.
Why was my order cancelled?If your order was unexpectedly cancelled, chances are that our fraud filter marked your order as fraudulent. If you are sure that that is not the case, please ensure the billing address matches the payment method you are using, and checkout again. Alternatively, please order again with a Paypal account. If you do not have Paypal, you can easily sign up at www.Paypal.com.